Same Day Dental Implants
Get Fixed Teeth in Just One Day with the All-on-4 Treatment in Chelmsford, Essex
Thanks to revolutionary advances in dental implant technology it is now possible to get a new set of fixed teeth in a day! You come in at 9am and can leave by 2pm with a set of new fixed teeth.
The all-on-4 concept is a revolutionary new technique developed to minimise the number of implants and steps required to restore a whole jaw. By reducing the number of implants and steps, the costs in the procedure are reduced too. Traditionally 6-10 implants were required to restore a whole jaw but by using modern techniques and views in implant dentistry we can now offer a different way at our practice in Chelmsford, Essex.
The ideal candidates for this treatment are patients:
- With full/partial dentures or multiple failing teeth due to periodontal disease
- Missing many teeth
- With failing crowns and bridges
The benefits are:
- The treatment process is quick
- No need to wear a denture while the implants are healing
- You can normally avoid costly grafting
- You don't need one implant per tooth, so this saves a lot of money!
How does it work?
The science behind the All-on-4 concept is the angles at which the implants are placed 2 of the implants must be placed at approximately a 30-45 degree angle to the centre implants producing a bracing support and spreading out the load from which the bridge transmits along the implants.
There are now studies showing success rates as high as 95% for this technique.
- Only requires 4 implants
- A fixed bridge can be provided on the same day as the implant surgery, no need for a denture
- A reduced number of steps, so reduced time treating and reduced costs
- By placing the implants at clever angles we can possibly avoid grafting procedures
- All 4 Implants must remain healthy
- The highest success rates for this technique are in the lower jaw(mandible)
- It relies on the implants going in firmly to have an immediate bridge